Tuesday, March 15, 2005

little devils

There are little devils in my TV. They pose as "channels" which provide a smorgasbord of (mostly) crappy movies to choose from at a moment's notice. Though their names surely must be Beelzebub, Lucifer, and Melanie Griffith... they call themselves "Showtime OnDemand", "Cinemax OnDemand", "HBO OnDemand". They make me watch movies that I would never for any conceivable reason watch in any other way.

I would not rent them from a store.
I would not review them -what a chore!
They would never see my Netflix list.
Still I watch them -that's the twist.

I must get these little devils out. Cancelling OnDemand is on my "to do" list this week. Good riddance horned ones from the Ninth Circle of fiery TimeWarnerCable !

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

palllllease! who hasn't caved in and watched "win a date with tad hamilton"?

just me?

damian

Anonymous said...

This is very interesting site... california phone answering service Humidifier and airconditioning Hair loss a side effect of actonel