Tuesday, June 19, 2007

20:07 (Freaks and Geeks)

Twins - "20:07" Gemini Edition June 11th to June 20th
Twin screengrabs from the 20th minute and 7th second of related movies

Ken Miller: There's a small, uh, little chance that I might be gay.

Counsellor: I see. That's cool.

Ken: And I thought you'd be a good person to talk to about it since you're gay.

Counsellor: I'm not gay!
Teacher: In the version before Zeffirelli's masterpiece the roles were played by actors well into their 30s which caused it to have... and artificial feel.

[Annoyed] Will somebody please help "Mr. DeMille" set up the projector?
Snapshots from the last two episodes ("The Little Things" and "Discos and Dragons") of Freaks and Geeks, still the best thing Judd Apatow (40 Year Old Virgin, Knocked Up) ever did for us (and one of my personal favorite TV shows of all time)

4 comments:

SusanP said...

A great show, with so much talent involved. It's cool to see them getting successful in other Apatow projects. And I still can't believe how cute Martin (geeky Bill) got!

Anonymous said...

OMG, I loved this show so much, NBC really fucked up.

Linda Cardellini was wonderful and James Franco is love...sigh

I see it has a 9.5 rating on IMDB, yay!

Anonymous said...

my first duty when I went on holiday in America was to find the dvd box set. Which I did! The last one at Tower Records

Beau said...

I will adore that show until the end of time. Linda should have mountains upon mountains of offers based solely on what she revealed through that character, in that show. Angst never looked so good, or felt as gloriously justified.