Wednesday, November 07, 2007

20:07 (Stanley, The Uncouth)

screenshots from the 20th minute and 7th second of a movie
I can't guarantee the same results at home (different players/timing) I use a VLC

Stanley: Now will you just open your eyes to this stuff here. What -- she got this out of teachers pay? Will you look at these fine feathers and furs that she comes to preen herself with in here? What is this article? That’s a solid gold dress I believe.

Stella: Oh honestly

Stanley: And this one here and what –what is this a fine piece of genuine fur fox a half a mile long? Where are your fox pieces?
That Stanley. He sure doesn't like to get swindled.


He's OK with the sweating and the ogling, though. Feel free to stare.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

what a f***ing stud

Anonymous said...

I second that.

Glenn Dunks said...

God he's sexy.

Anonymous said...

I DO believe I wouldn't have minded being swindled . . . at least once . . . by Stanley.

Anonymous said...

Jesus christ, what a fucking sexy-as-hell performance. And can we get an AMEN for Kim Hunter?

Mapeel said...

I was once an American accent coach for a community theater group in Southampton, England. Their Stanley ripped off his performance completely from the master (and had the assets to do it well . . . )

Anonymous said...

I'm fine with the sweating and the ogling too..ummm, where was I? oh.

Staaaaaaaaaaanleyyyyyyyyy!!!!!