Tuesday, November 06, 2007

Links and Eye Candy

StinkyLulu announces the 'supporting actress class of 2007 blog-a-thon.' I can't wait. I had a great time with my piece on Meryl Streep last year
The Reeler offers up great news for Bibi Andersson and Bergman enthusiasts in NYC
Movie Marketing Madness on the quality and quantity shortages and the troubling distribution model for arthouse fare
ModFab 10 musicals in need or reviving


eye candy
Singular Films has fun galleries. This one on celebrity smoking ads
Animation Backgrounds I've never seen this blog. How fun (it's just like it sounds)
Fabulon
fill your screen with (Julianne's) fiery hair
____here's one for you creatives...
Jumpcut is hosting a Twin Peaks mash-up competition with clips and music you can use to make your own mix. If you do, let us know.

3 comments:

John P. said...

I know it was de rigeur back in the day, but it's still weird to see squeaky-clean types like Jimmy Stewart and Lucille Ball shilling for tobacco companies.

Beau said...

I'd be pissed off more about missing the Bergman thing if I wasn't seeing Max Von Sydow introduce and discuss 'The Seventh Seal' and 'The Virgin Spring' on Sunday.
:D

Thombeau said...

Hey, thanks for sending folks to Fabulon!