Tuesday, August 05, 2008

It Didn't Happen One Week

My apologies if you woke up this morning thinking: "It's only one more day until the new episode of Best Pictures From the Outside In arrives" You'd be wrong. It's not showing up till next Wednesday. sorry


Claudette Colbert is bored with my excuses (pictured above) so I shan't inflict them on you. So next Wednesday we'll be discussing both It Happened One Night (1934) and A Beautiful Mind (2001) right here. Stay tuned.

* In happier news... the first edition of MUSICAL OF THE MONTH featuring Calamity Jane will be posted @ 7:00 PM (EST) tomorrow so if you're planning on sharing your secret love with the world or merely taking shots at this fast gun, ready your post for publication on your blog 'round about that time, ya hear?
*

1 comment:

Catherine said...

,"My apologies if you woke up this morning thinking: "It's only one more day until the new episode of Best Pictures From the Outside In arrives"..." Aww, I actually did! Never mind, though - it'll give me more time to talk myself into rewatching ABM. Can't wait for the IHON discussion.